Returns & Exchanges
If you want to return a product, contact us within 30 days of receipt to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- For UNOPENED products in their original packaging, we will refund the product price paid (not including shipping and handling charges) upon receiving the returned product.
- We will deduct a 10% restocking fee for OPEN products in a resaleable condition.
- For products missing the original packaging (including retail packaging defaced by shipping labels), instruction booklets, other parts and accessories, etc., we will deduct a 20% restocking fee or the actual replacement cost of such items (whichever is greater) from the refund otherwise due.
- We will NOT issue a refund for products that have been USED; such products will be returned to you at your expense.
- We will NOT issue a refund for DEFECTIVE products due to improper use or installation.
For all returns requests not due to our error:
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We can not provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
If you are unsure what product or solution is best for your application, don't hesitate to contact us before placing the order. We are more than happy to help you find what you need.
TO AVOID SHIPPING COSTS AND RESTOCKING FEES BEING DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND, CHECK THE PRODUCT'S COMPATIBILITY BEFORE OPENING THE PACKAGE. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY TOOLS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PRODUCT BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION.
To return an item, you must submit a Return Merchandise Authorization form.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done all of this and still have not received your refund, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Clearance, Open Box and Refurbished items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. You must submit a Return Merchandise Authorization form if you need to exchange it for the same item.
If the item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'd receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided in the Return Merchandise Authorization approval email. Do not ship your return before you receive an RMA number.
You will be responsible for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.