DMH-C5500NEX Modular Multimedia ReceiverDMH-C5500NEX
DMH-C5500NEX Modular 8'' Capacitive Multimedia Receiver with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto, Built-in Bluetooth®, SiriusXM Ready®, iDataLink® Maestro® with Remote Control Included
- Apple CarPlay Compatible
- Android Auto Compatible
- WebLink® Compatible
- Spotify®, Works with Pandora®, SiriusXM Ready
- HD Radio™
- Selectable Parking Assist Guidelines
- NON-DIN/Modular Unit
- Screen Size/Aspect Ratio 8", 16:9
- Resolution WVGA (800 x 480)
- Touchscreen Capacitive
- LED Backlight
- Display Off Mode
- Color Customization 5 Display Colors, 112-Key Colors
- Display Customization 13-Backgrounds
- Dimmer Setting (ON/OFF)
- Brightness Control
- Home Screen Shortcuts Customization
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) HFP 1.6
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) AVRCP 1.6
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)
- Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Dual Phone Connection
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner sold separately)
- SiriusXM Tune Start & Tune Scan
- SiriusXM Album-Art Display
- Built-in HD Radio™
- HD Radio Artist Experience®
- HD Radio Multicasting
- Presets 18 FM, 6 AM
- Best Station Memory (BSM)
- Local Seek Tuning
- Supertuner® IIID
- Voice Control
- Apple CarPlay™ Wired USB connection
- Android Auto™ Wired USB connection
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Pandora® Control iPhone, Android
- Pandora® Station Creation
- Spotify® Control
- WebLink® iPhone, Android
- Wireless Control Pandora, Spotify
- Android™ Music Support
- MP3 Audio Playback USB
- WMA Audio Playback USB
- AAC Audio Playback USB
- WAV Audio Playback USB
- FLAC Audio Playback USB
- MPEG-1 Video Playback USB
- MPEG-2 Video Playback USB
- MPEG-4 Video Playback USB
- AVI/DivX Video Playback USB
- WMV Video Playback USB
- JPEG Photo Slideshow Viewer USB
- RCA Preouts 3 (4V)
- Built-in Amplifier MOSFET 50 W x 4
- Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)
- Easy EQ (EEQ) Preset Equalizer
- Customizable Graphic Equalizer 13-Band
- D/A Converter 24-Bit
- Time Alignment (CD-MC20 required) Auto/Manual
- Crossover Network HPF/LPF
- 3-Way Audio Network Mode
- Subwoofer Control
- Listening Position Selector
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- USB Single, Rear (1.5 Amp)
- AUX Input Rear
- Back-Up Camera Input
- Dual Camera Input
- iDatalink® Maestro™
- Wired Remote Input
- Composite Video Output
- Mini-jack AV Cable 1 (Audio/Video)
- USB Direct Control for iPhone®
- Detachable Face Security Fixed
- Remote Control Included
- Multi-Language Display English, Chinese (Simplified), French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Warranty (must be purchased from an Authorized Pioneer Dealer) 1 Year
- 2006 CEA Compliant
Please note: Due to COVID 19, transit times may take longer than expected. These delays are due to volume and safety precautions taken by the Carriers to reduce the risk of exposure.
We are here to help you find the right solution for you and your vehicle. Here are some answers to the questions you may have before you order something from us:
Our objective is to provide you with a solution for a reliable and easy to install system and not just "moving boxes." As you can see, our listings, where the product allows, are based on the most common options that you may want to use. You will notice the price of the prebuilt packages is lower than adding the same products in your cart separately.
With so many options available, if you are not sure what solution or system to choose, we can help you build an A La Carte Solution compatible with your vehicle. Click the "A La Carte Solution" link to submit the request form. With this service, you can also save up to 10%.
If you are looking for a different product or solution, please send us an email with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flashing Firmware - We can program your module before shipping if only one step flashing is required. Enter your vehicle information during checkout (MAKE-YEAR-MODEL PTS/KEY GAS/DIESEL/HYBRID AUTOMATIC/MANUAL).
Compatibility - Product compatibility is always subject to change. Check the manufacturer website for the most up to date firmware, installation manual and vehicle-specific details. We try to provide the most up to date compatibility by including direct links to the product page.
Range - The remote range based on the line of sight unobstructed testing under ideal conditions. The actual range will vary due to local conditions including, but not limited to, environment, terrain, physical obstructions, vehicle location and orientation, interference and other possible impediments.
Website Navigation - You will find most of the listed products using the main menu. If you already know the product name, model or SKU, the shortest way to reach an item is trough our instant search box. If the product is not in the drop-down list, just hit enter, and the refined search page will open. Here you have multiple options to filter your search.
Shipping - We ship 95% of the orders in 2 business days. For big orders, you may receive it in more than one shipment from different warehouses. Shipping & Handling
Shipping Cost - With shipping cost increasing every year with 3-4% and us wanting to keep our product prices real and not inflated by "Free Shipping," we offer you the best live shipping rates at checkout. If the live shipping rate is changing significantly between the time you placed your order and the time we print the shipping label, we will refund you the difference. If we can find a comparable service (same transit time) available at a lower rate, we may use a different Currier and refund you the difference.
Returns - You have 30 days to return an order. Returns & Exchanges
Warranty - All products sold by Shark Electronics Ltd. are covered under our Standard Warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Shark Electronics Ltd. warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the warranty period. If the product fails during regular and proper use within the warranty period, Shark Electronics Ltd. will replace the defective parts of the product, or the product itself, with new or reconditioned components or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied. Our Standard Warranty does not cover misuse, improper installation, or abuse of the product. Products that have been damaged, modified, or tampered with, are not eligible for warranty coverage unless our Technical Support Team specified the modification. All Warranty claims are handled on a case by case basis.
Payment - We accept all primary forms of payments. All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Fraud - We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us flagged as possible fraud. Make sure that your billing information matches the credit card information.
Phone Orders - To prevent credit card fraud, phone orders are not available.
Product Pictures -
Policy - Our policies are available throughout the site and at checkout.