Fortin EVO-ONE-411 1-Way Remote StarterEVO-ONE-411
- Part of the EVO 4 SERIES and based on an FM 433 MHz communication platform, EVO-ONE-411 is a 1-way all-in-one remote starter kit that includes an EVO-ONE module for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles, including a complete alarm system and immobilizer bypass, as well as an EVO 4 SERIES RFK411 RF kit. EVO-ONE-411, two 1-button RM411 remote controllers operate over an extended range of up to 2,000 feet (600 meters). This kit is provided with our clear blue LED indicator FMH Fortin Antenna. Outfitters with perfect pocket fit remotes, you can be sure this all-in-one kit will offer the high reliability you need for your modern lifestyle.
- Controls start, stop, lock and unlock functions and much more.
- CE, IC and FCC certified devices.
- Fast and easy installation
- EVO-ONE-411 remote starter for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles
- Full immobilizer bypass
- Built-in alarm system
- Remote start from the OEM remote ready (3x Lock or Lock-Unlock-Lock)
- Works with smartphone remote starter app telematic devices
- High-performance hardware (3x SAE CAN, 2x LIN, 1x J1850, 6x programmable circuit-board relays)
- Convenience functions
- Compatible with DCryptor Technology
- Compatible with all Fortin T-Harnesses (sold separately)
- Compatible with automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- 2 x RM411 1-way 1-button long-range 2,000 feet (600 metres) remotes (FM 433 MHz)
- 1 x FMH Fortin Antenna (with programming button and clear blue LED indicators)
- 1 x Antenna cable
- 1 x Installation and programming guide
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x EVO-ONE control module 
- 1 x Warning label 
- 1 x Hood pin switch
- 1 x 20-pin general-purpose harness 
- 1 x 6-pin high power harness 
- Installation cables 
-  The module requires a firmware update to support the most recent vehicles.
-  The 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit dramatically increases range and user integration.
-  Because updated firmware and installation guides are posted regularly, we recommend you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) before setup.
-  Secure clip harness.
Please note: Due to COVID 19, transit times may take longer than expected. These delays are due to volume and safety precautions taken by the Carriers to reduce the risk of exposure.
We are here to help you find the right solution for your vehicle. Here are some answers to the questions you may have before you order something from us.
Our objective is to provide you with a solution for a reliable and easy-to-install system and not just "moving boxes." As you can see, our listings, where the product allows, are based on the most common options that you may want to use. You will notice the price of the prebuilt packages is lower than adding the same products in your cart separately.
With so many options available, we can help you build an A La Carte Solution compatible with your vehicle if you are unsure what system to choose. Click the "A La Carte Solution" link to submit the request form.
If you are looking for a different product or solution not found here, don't hesitate to contact us using Chat or the Contact Form.
Before Installing a Product - If you decide to install any products sold by Shark Electronics on this website, you must review the most current Product Guide, Installation Guide, User Guide, Owner’s Manual and any other vehicle-specific notes available on the manufacturer’s website. You are solely responsible for determining if you have sufficient technical knowledge of your vehicle’s systems to avoid installation errors that damage expensive vehicle components.
Damages - Shark Electronics is not responsible for any damage whatsoever caused by an installer to a user’s vehicle, including but not limited to any direct, consequential or incidental damages, damages for loss of time, earnings, business, profits, economic opportunity and the like that may result from the use, misuse, improper installation or operation of its products.
Shark Electronics is not responsible for any damage arising from or caused by a self-installer to the product or the vehicle, including any direct or consequential damages whatsoever. By performing a self-installation of any product purchased from us, the user releases Shark Electronics from any claims for damages it may have or may arise as a result of the self-installation.
Flashing Firmware - We can program your module before shipping if only one-step flashing is required. Enter your vehicle information during checkout (MAKE-YEAR-MODEL PTS/STANDARD-KEY GAS/DIESEL/HYBRID AUTOMATIC/MANUAL).
Compatibility - Product compatibility is always subject to change. Check the manufacturer’s website for the most up-to-date firmware, installation manual and vehicle-specific details. We try to provide the most up-to-date compatibility by including direct links to the product page.
Range - The remote range is based on the line-of-sight unobstructed testing under ideal conditions. The actual range will vary due to local conditions including, but not limited to, environment, terrain, physical obstructions, vehicle location and orientation, interference and other possible impediments.
Website Navigation - You will find most of the listed products using the main menu. Our instant search box is the shortest way to reach an item if you already know the product name, model, or SKU. If the product is not in the drop-down list, just hit enter, and the refined search page will open. Here you have multiple options to filter your search.
Shipping - We ship 95% of the orders in 2 business days. For big orders, you may receive them in more than one shipment from different warehouses. Shipping & Handling
Shipping Cost - With shipping costs increasing every year by 3-4% and us wanting to keep our product prices accurate and not inflated by "Free Shipping," we offer you the best live shipping rates at checkout. If the live shipping rate changes significantly between the time you placed your order and when we printed the shipping label, we will refund you the difference. If we can find a comparable service (same transit time) available at a lower rate, we may use a different Currier and refund you the difference.
Returns - You have 30 days to return an order. Returns & Exchanges
Warranty - All products sold by Shark Electronics Ltd. are covered under our Standard Warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Shark Electronics Ltd. warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the warranty period. If the product fails during regular and proper use within the warranty period, Shark Electronics Ltd. will replace the defective parts of the product, or the product itself, with new or reconditioned components or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied. Our Standard Warranty does not cover misuse, improper installation, or abuse of the product. Products that have been damaged, modified, or tampered with are not eligible for warranty coverage unless our Technical Support Team specified the modification. All warranty claims are handled on a case-by-case basis.
Payment - We accept all primary forms of payment. All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Fraud - We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us flagged as possible fraud. Make sure that your billing information matches the credit card information.
Phone Orders - To prevent credit card fraud, phone orders are not available.
Product Pictures - Images are for reference only. See the product description and specifications.
Policy - Our policies are available throughout the site and at checkout.